Friday, August 15, 2008

The First Entry


Hello my friends,
i leave for india tomorrow!! isnt that the most exciting news you have heard in a long, long time? This is my blog, and hopefully i will be posting tons of pictures and relaying a lot of adventures throughout my time in india. I just want you all to know for right now that i will miss each and every one of you a whole lot, and i am really scared and nervous but also i think its going to be an insane adventure that my grandchildren will be telling their grandchildren about. not to get your hopes up or anything.

ok i have to go pack things into a bag,
emma








ps-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWHYWHYWHYAMIDOINGTHISTOMYSELFIMSCAREDMOMMY.

3 comments:

Sunday Best said...

yay emma! im really excited for you, i hope you update often for ive put the link to this on my book marked tool bar. pictures please!
love
greer

Sunday Best said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

this is a great picture of laela. i hope that's how you spell it.